Join us for an evening of professional learning. Discover how you can implement digital literacy and computer programming into your classroom. Featuring:
- Emily Marasco, education specialist at EZ Robot
- Erik Yuzwa and Dare Olufadeji, programming specialists at MindFuel
- Stephanie Hladik, PhD student, educational research, at Werklund School of Education Div 1, University of Calgary
This event is open to K-12 educators. You will have the opportunity to select and participate in a breakout session with hands-on activities applicable to your students’ skill level!
- Discover coding activities that work best for your class
- Share your current needs regarding digital literacy and programming
- Network and collaborate with other STEM educators
Please RSVP via Eventbrite by 5:00 p.m. January 30th.
Complimentary light refreshments will be served. Free on-site parking provided.
Do you have school-aged kids? No problem! Bring them along to be entertained by MindFuel’s digital games and hands-on stations with one of our education specialists!