Inspiring AwardsPushing the boundaries of STEM education excellence
We believe that education is one of the most important investments in the world. Education has proven to be foundational for health and wellness, economic development, careers, and so much more across countries, cultures, and ethnicities. Our awards of recognition tell us we are doing an amazing job, which means a lot to us as this inspires us to keep pushing boundaries as we continue to look for new ways to support teachers and students.
Bessie awards (2014-2015 winner)
best educational software for middle school and best multi-level website
Hosted by ComputEd Gazette, one of the premier computer education resources in California, the Bessie Awards represent the best educational and technological software available on the market. Wonderville picked up several awards:
- 2015 Best Educational Software for Middle School and Best Multi-Level Science Website
- 2014 Best Educational Software for Middle School
The Webby Awards are the leading international awards honouring excellence on the internet. The Webby’s have a long history of recognizing the best of the best on the internet. MindFuel’s Wonderville has been recognized for three Webby awards.
- 2014 Finalist:Best website, education and best animation – “What is CO2?”
- 2011 Winner best animation: “Do you know what nano means?
2014 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PUBLIC AWARENESS AWARD
Digital Alberta Awards
Best in E-Learning
Digital Alberta Awards recognize leaders in innovation, technology and evolving the digital media sector in Alberta. Wonderville was recognized with two awards for exemplary learning assets.
- 2013 Best in E-Learning: “Solar Energy Defenders”
- 2012 Best in E-Learning: “Time to Drill”